What We Are Looking For
Trident Transport is seeking multiple experienced Power BI Data Scientist to join our rapidly growing in-house development team. Candidates will help create, design, deploy, and manage custom BI solutions throughout all levels of our organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000 - $125,000
Location: Chattanooga Headquarters / Flexible after successful onboarding
- Design, build, and deploy BI solutions
- Securely integrate and embed BI solutions into both internal and external web frameworks
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams (including Leadership) to identify new/potential solution opportunities
- Develop and optimize Microsoft SQL database queries, views, and stored procedures
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Proven experience as a BI Developer and/or Data Scientist
- Deep Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI ecosystem (Desktop, Premium, & Embedded)
- Background in database design and data mining
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft SQL Server database management and optimization toolsets
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Base understanding of Data Governance best practices
- Base understanding of internal and external API connections a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, .NET Web development technologies a plus
- UX/UI Design experience a plus
- Ability to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or work history equivalent (technical references required)
Who We Are
Trident Transport is a 3rd party logistics provider specialized in all modes of transportation & warehousing. Solving problems and helping our customers is what we do best. We are here to help. Anytime. Anywhere. No Matter What.
Trident Transport has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States by Inc. 5000 for four years in a row and was ranked in the top 500 back-to-back years. Our unrivaled work environment has been highlighted many times and gathered multiple awards, including “Best of the Best - Places to Work.”
What We Offer
- Health, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, and Voluntary Life Insurance.
- Paid vacation policy, personal time policy and paid holidays.
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement Plan (401k) with company match.
- A company-paid cellphone.
- Office games, sports leagues, snacks, catered lunches, and more!
Trident Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected status.