WHO WE ARE
Trident Transport is a freight broker & logistics provider specialized in brokering and handling freight. Solving problems and helping our customers is what we do best.
We are here to help. Anytime. Anywhere. No Matter What.
INC. 5000 has recognized Trident as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States for four years in a row and we were ranked in the top 500 for back to back years. Our unrivaled work environment has been highlighted many times and gathered multiple awards, including “Best of the Best – Places to Work.”
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develop a carrier base for our customers, understanding network of trucks and areas of operation
- Work closely and maintain internal relationships with Operations Team to effectively manage transportation process
- Communicate daily with carriers to improve and maintain relationships and status updates
- Generate leads of prospective carriers to build book of business through inbound and outbound calls, emails, and referrals
- Diligently track and update shipments throughout the entire transportation process, communicating information internally with team and managing updates in operating system
- Price and service negotiations with transportation partners
- Navigate issue resolution internally and externally through escalation process
WHO WE’RE LOOKNG FOR
- Utility Player
- Problem Solver
- Ability to think quick and deescalate issues as they arise
- Positive attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships with carrier network
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Tech-savvy / Ability to operate technology in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- A modern office in downtown Chattanooga.
- Competitive base salary + bonus eligibility
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Basic Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability.
- Paid vacation policy, personal time policy and paid holidays.
- Retirement Plan (401K) with company match.
- A company-paid cellphone.
- Office games, snacks, catered lunches, and more.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Trident Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected status. Learn more about us at https://tridenttransport.com/careers/