Who We Are
Trident Transport is a 3rd party logistics provider specialized in all modes of transportation & warehousing. Solving problems and helping our customers is what we do best. We are here to help. Anytime. Anywhere. No Matter What.
Trident Transport has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States by Inc. 5000 for four years in a row and was ranked in the top 500 back-to-back years. Our unrivaled work environment has been highlighted many times and gathered multiple awards, including “Best of the Best - Places to Work.”
- Evenings required Monday - Friday. Part-time shifts will be somewhere between 4pm-1am EST. Exact hours will be determined during the interview process.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a second job working remotely.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- You will be responsible for assigning carriers to available loads
- You will be answering inbound calls to assist carriers with status updates and issues.
- You will be making outbound calls to provide diligent tracking of freight and informing carriers of any important information.
- You will be recording all updates in operating system including time of dispatch, pick-up and delivery, as well as any issues.
- You will be communicating appointment times for freight pick-up and delivery to carriers.
- You will be notifying appropriate parties and creating incidents as needed for loads running behind schedule or experiencing issues.
- You will need to understand the escalation process and escalate as needed when issues arise.
- You will create incidents related to late pick-up and delivery, lost freight and OS&D
- You will be resolving problems and escalating issues to carrier team when necessary.
- You will have other duties as assigned based on business need.
- You will be ensuring loads are tracked and updated in timely fashion; ask assistance from the rest of the teams when needed.
What We Are Looking For
- Utility Player
- Problem Solver
- Sense of Urgency
- Ability to think quick and deescalate issues as they arise
- Positive attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships with carrier network
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Tech-savvy / Ability to operate technology in a fast-paced environment
- Dispatch Experience preferred
Trident Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected status.