WHO WE ARE
Trident Transport is a freight broker & logistics provider specialized in brokering and handling freight. Solving problems and helping our customers is what we do best.
We are here to help. Anytime. Anywhere. No Matter What.
INC. 5000 has recognized Trident as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States for three years in a row and we were ranked in the top 500 for back-to-back years. Our unrivaled work environment has been highlighted many times and gathered multiple awards, including “Best of the Best – Places to Work.”
WHAT WE OFFER
- A modern office in downtown Chattanooga.
- Competitive base salary
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Basic Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability.
- Retirement Plan (401K) with company match.
- Unlimited vacation policy in addition to 6 personal days and paid holidays.
- A company-paid cellphone.
- Required to work every Saturday and Sunday from 7am to 7pm.
- We will provide flexible weekday hours to maintain full time status.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING (including, but not limited to)
- You will be responsible for sourcing and assigning carriers to available weekend loads
- You will be answering inbound calls to assist carriers with status updates and issues.
- You will be making outbound calls to provide diligent tracking of freight and informing carriers of any important information.
- You will be recording all updates in operating system including time of dispatch, pick-up and delivery, as well as any issues.
- You will be communicating appointment times for freight pick-up and delivery to carriers.
- You will be notifying appropriate parties and creating incidents as needed for loads running behind schedule or experiencing issues.
- You will need to understand the escalation process and escalate as needed when issues arise.
- You will create incidents related to late pick-up and delivery, lost freight and OS&D
- You will be creating ongoing relationships with carriers.
- You will be resolving problems and escalating issues to carrier team when necessary.
- You will have other duties as assigned based on business need.
- You will be ensuring loads are tracked and updated in timely fashion; ask assistance from the rest of the teams when needed.
WHO WE’RE LOOKNG FOR
- Utility Player
- Problem Solver
- Sense of Urgency
- Ability to think quick and deescalate issues as they arise
- Positive attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships with carrier network
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Tech-savvy / Ability to operate technology in a fast-paced environment
- Dispatch Experience preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Trident Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected status. Learn more about us at https://tridenttransport.com/careers/