WHO WE ARE
Trident Transport is a freight broker & logistics provider specialized in brokering and handling freight. Solving problems and helping our customers is what we do best.
We are here to help. Anytime. Anywhere. No Matter What.
INC. 5000 has recognized Trident as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States for three years in a row and we were ranked in the top 500 for back to back years. Our unrivaled work environment has been highlighted many times and gathered multiple awards, including “Best of the Best – Places to Work.”
WHAT WE OFFER
- A modern office in downtown Chattanooga.
- Competitive base salary + unlimited commission.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Basic Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability.
- Retirement Plan (401K) with company match.
- Unlimited vacation policy in addition to 6 personal days and paid holidays.
- A company-paid cellphone.
- Office games, snacks, catered lunches, and more.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will schedule shipments for customers and communicate any transit changes to all of our partners.
- You will input shipment details for all related loads and update transportation management systems as needed.
- You will react with a sense of urgency to solve problems and communicate solutions to all respective parties.
- You will design and develop strategic plans to improve daily operational efficiency with everyone we work with.
- Job may entail working additional hours
- US Military/Veteran Experience A Plus
WHO WE’RE LOOKNG FOR:
- Utility Player
- Detail Oriented
- 1 year industry experience preferred
- Positive attitude
- Tenacious, strong work ethic
- Basic computer skills & capability to use software systems
- Ability to build strong relationships with carrier network
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Trident Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected status. Learn more about us at https://tridenttransport.com/careers/